US Quiz of the Month presents one or more striking ultrasound images in Gastroenterology that are meant to be a didactic challenge to readers. The clinical case is presented as unknown, with the diagnosis hinging on the correct interpretation and integration of the image and clinical data. Each month a new case is presented.
Instructions for authors
Manuscript must be sent as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and must follow the instructions below:
- Title: title cannot reveal diagnosis.
- Authors: maximum 5 authors. provide authors’ name and filiation.
- Structure: Case description; Multiple choice question (5 choices); Discussion; References.
- Word Count: maximum 600 words, excluding figure and video legends and references.
- Figures/Videos: maximum 4 images and/or 1 video. Figure and video legends are required. Figures must be submitted as separate attachments in JPEG or TIFF formats (minimum 150 PPI resolution) and videos must be submitted as separate attachments in MOV or MO4 formats.
- References: maximum 6 references. References should be cited according to the Vancouver reference style.
US – QUIZZES OF THE MONTH